- Outstanding, committed, innovative teachers.
- A beautiful 26-acre campus in Marlborough, Massachusetts, 40 minutes west of Boston and 20 minutes east of Worcester.
- Collaborative learning labs and maker spaces designed for hands-on learning.
- A flexible academic schedule that accommodates athletics, the performing arts, and other pursuits.
- Real-world projects and partnerships with local businesses and organizations.
- Individual attention with a focus on cultivating passion and purpose.
- A meaningful student life program that offers leadership, service, clubs, global experiences, and residential options, with a rich array of on- and off-campus activities.
DRAWING ON THE BEST OF THE INDEPENDENT SCHOOL TRADITION in the United States and emerging best practices in secondary education, NEIA strives to develop life-long learners who are fully prepared culturally, socially, emotionally, and academically to face the challenges of an ever-changing world. We pair student-centered academic preparation with a rich activities program designed to help students thrive in all aspects of life.
NEIA welcomed its first students for grades six through twelve in September 2021. The school is on track to grow to a school of approximately 600 day and boarding students by academic year 2025-26.
The ability to calculate quickly. To understand scientific concepts. The courage and stamina to fail and try again, and to succeed. These are some of the traits that will prepare our students for top colleges and to enter fields that have not even been developed yet.