NEIA provides a rigorous, relevant, project-based education that prepares students for college success and purposeful careers.SCROLL/DRAG
- Outstanding, committed, innovative teachers.
- A beautiful 26-acre campus in Marlborough, Massachusetts, 40 minutes west of Boston and 20 minutes east of Worcester.
- Collaborative learning labs and maker spaces designed for hands-on learning.
- A flexible academic schedule that accommodates athletics, the performing arts, and other pursuits.
- Real-world projects and partnerships with local businesses and organizations.
- Individual attention with a focus on cultivating passion and purpose.
- A meaningful student life program that offers leadership, service, clubs, global experiences, and residential options, with a rich array of on- and off-campus activities.
Drawing on the best of the independent school tradition in the United States and emerging best practices in secondary education, NEIA strives to develop life-long learners who are fully prepared culturally, socially, emotionally, and academically to face the challenges of an ever-changing world. We pair student-centered academic preparation with a rich activities program designed to help students thrive in all aspects of life.
NEIA anticipates welcoming its first students for grades six and nine in September 2021, gradually growing to be a school of approximately 400 day and boarding students in grades six through twelve by academic year 2025-26.