- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing and content creation
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience with website and social media management platforms
- Knowledge of search engine advertising (SEA) and SEO
- Basic photography and other visual communication skills, including familiarity with Photoshop or other photo and video editing software.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
New England Innovation Academy (NEIA) is the school the world needs next. A new global school for day and boarding students in grades 6-12, NEIA is preparing young innovators with a future-focused curriculum, human-centered design, and real-world inclusion. Students connect Passion to Purpose, bring Ideas to Impact, and graduate Next Generation Innovators who leave NEIA with a unique PIN and become the change they want to see in a rapidly evolving world. Set on a beautiful 26-acre campus in Marlborough, Massachusetts, the school offers a custom curriculum informed by research at MIT’s Integrated Design and Management program. Students engage in relevant, project-based learning that directly supports their academic success. NEIA’s learning experience will encourage students to build empathy, take risks, and engage in hands-on community, environment, and industry projects.
Diversity is essential to NEIA’s existence as a place of innovation. To innovate, you must belong. As a human-centered design community, we work toward every NEIA innovator feeling a sense of belonging at school. We value creating the same experience for our staff and invite you to join our community.
New England Innovation Academy is seeking a highly motivated Digital Content Manager to join our marketing team. This individual will oversee the organization’s digital content across the web, search engine advertising (SEA), and social media platforms. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of digital marketing, experience creating and executing digital content strategies, and a passion for staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices. NEIA employees are expected to embody NEIA’s principles of empathy, equity, personalization, authentic work, and collaboration in all work activities and actions.
- Develop and execute digital content strategies for the organization in collaboration with the Head of Enrollment & Marketing
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website (word press) and social media platforms
- Oversee search engine advertising (SEA) campaigns
- Create and publish high-quality digital content, including blog posts, videos, and graphics
- Manage SEO efforts
- Monitor and analyze website and social media metrics to inform and adjust content strategies
- Work to build and organize assets for use by the content team
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders to ensure consistent messaging across all digital channels
- Coordinate/arrange appropriate media services for events with the Head of Enrollment & Marketing
- Ensure the integrity and consistency of NEIA’s editorial and visual brand and design standards.
- Attend school social and promotional events as needed.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned and required by the position and
- Ability to work with professionalism, discretion, sound judgment, equity, honesty, and
personal accountability at all times.
- Ability to create a welcoming and supportive community for a diverse student body.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively manage the time of self and others.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience managing relationships with a wide variety of constituents.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Meets deadlines.
- Willingness to cross-train in all roles and share responsibilities.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and open to change.
- Demonstrated capacity to adjust to shifting priorities and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated experience with recordkeeping, tracking and organizing materials; accuracy and attention to detail.
- Exceptional administrative and organization skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Capable of hosting virtual meetings.
- Uses technology effectively in teaching, learning, and administrative functions.
Willingness to stay current in technology skills and to learn emerging technologies as
This is a 12-month full-time exempt position with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health Insurance (employer/employee share the cost)
- Dental and Vision Insurance (employer pays 100% of the cost)
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Disability Plans (employee-paid)
- 401K Plan
- Generous PTO package that includes 10 paid holidays and additional time-off between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
NEIA is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or any other status protected by applicable law. NEIA will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities or pregnancy-related conditions, in accordance with applicable law.